Thursday 9 May 2013

GIVE ME DEATH NOW! Jodi Arias makes stunning declaration after she's found GUILTY in grisly slaying of ex-boyfriend



	Jodi Arias looks at her family after being found of guilty of first-degree murder in the gruesome killing her one-time boyfriend, Travis Alexander, in their suburban Phoenix home, Wednesday, May 8, 2013, in Phoenix. 
The pretty 32-year-old, convicted of first-degree murder Wednesday for the gruesome slaying of her former lover, said in a post-verdict interview that she prefers death to life behind bars.
The worst outcome for me would be natural life,” Arias told Phoenix’s Fox 10. “I would rather die much sooner than later. Longevity runs in the family, and I don’t want to spend the rest of my natural life in one place.”

“I believe death is the ultimate freedom,” added Arias, who has been placed on suicide watch, according to authorities. “So I’d rather have my freedom as soon as I can get it.”
It took an Arizona jury just 15 hours to reach a unanimous verdict after a four-month trial — and Arias now faces a death sentence or life in prison.


No comments:

Post a Comment